Wednesday 30 May 2012

PPD EVALUATION


Once I have completed my degree I want to get some design experience, whether this is an internship or work placement. After 6 months or so I feel I will be qualified enough for someone to hire me and if this goes well I will be able to save up enough money to get my visa and move to Canada. I want to stay in the North of England for a while yet as I feel this is the best place to stay and save money and especially in Manchester there is so much opportunity. This does restrict me for big companies in London but if I was to move to London, I don’t think I would ever have enough money to travel. Even though I have some freelance work coming from London I do not feel moving there is for me.

Once I move to Canada I realise I may not get a job straight away and would like to travel for 6 months so I will need to save whilst I am living in the UK. I have applied for internships and will apply for more as I will have time on my hands and hopefully something will come of it and I am going to keep doing competitions to get my portfolio the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment